ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bucket seats

i bought some cobra bucket seats and sub frames, but the sub frames are only H frames, i spent 3hrs this morning tryin to fit the sub frames, but the holes on the H frames dont match up with my sub frames, so i foned up motor world at blackpool, and they said they ordered the mk1 phase 3 sub frames. so i tried again to fit them and still didnt fit, i foned motor world back up askin if they do a FULL sub frame but they dont they only do the H frame, Motor World then foned me up to say that they are gonna fone cobra up on monday askin if they can make or have any FULL sub frames to fit the mk1 phase 3 clio

If any one has any Cobra Clubmans bucket seats with the H frames, cud you plz tell me how u fitted them without gettin another parts?

dont worry dont fear Alex is here!

had the same problem m8!

took me 8 drill bits and bout 3 hours to fit em but i still got the sh*tty original holes so i might get someone to weld those up!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Hmm i was told, ph1 and 2 runners would fit the subframes supplied, but with phase 3s the runners were differnt, and so youd have to get some ph1/2s so that the subframes would fit..

Im sure that cobra have a guarentee that if thier sub frames dont fit without any moddifications they will fit them at their factory for free. It sez that in the Demon Tweeks catalogue.

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 01 December 2003

Hmm i was told, ph1 and 2 runners would fit the subframes supplied, but with phase 3s the runners were differnt, and so youd have to get some ph1/2s so that the subframes would fit..
nope not unless cobra have updated there subframes since i got my seats

as i found the the mk 1 ph 2 subframes runner mounts were different from a mk 1 ph 2s subframes runner mounts