ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bugatti Veyron - M23 this morning

1.2 16v Dynamique
Was on my way home from my girlfriends about 7ish this morning and came across this bad boy at the junction where the M23 goes onto the M25, it looked and sounded so so awesome, not everyday you see one of these babies on the road.....:cool: :D

Veyron.jpg

(Soz for the crappy pic but I was trying to keep up with it and slightly :)cool: ) over the national speed limit and take a pic on my fone at the same time.....:D )

1.2 16v Dynamique
Bradharding said:
Niiice. Get a glance of the rich batard driving it?

Tried to get along side but I only have a 1.2 and once the road slightly cleared in front of it, it was gone.....:D

Sounded lovely though.....:cool:

LY 200
It was on the m25 too about 7-15ish (unless it was a different one).

Top car. :approve:

A Beautiful R32
do you know what I love about that picture? The only thing faster than the worlds fastest production car is.... WHITE VAN MAN!! Check out the outside lane... Quality...:D

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Davey182 said:
do you know what I love about that picture? The only thing faster than the worlds fastest production car is.... WHITE VAN MAN!! Check out the outside lane... Quality...:D

PMSL - so true!!! :cool:

He was probably peed off with the Veyron doing him on the twisties. Once on flat tarmac - WHITE VAN MAN went out of his way to prove his superior motor. 1000bhp? Pah!

Bloody good spot mind - looks great!

D.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
if you wanted better pics, you should have stopped at the next petrol station. ;)

beast though. well spotted!

Cue

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #274
weird number plate - I don't recognise the country from it, obviously not a british car though

Turbos.
Well, has the same numberplate so must be the same!

Was he pootling the whole way or did he give it some warp speed?

Clio Mk1 1.4RT
I had a similar encounter last november when I went to the NEC for the National Motorcycle & Scooter show, me and my dad were just sat on the motorway quite happily when all of a sudden a rich btard in his McLaren Mercedes SLR came roaring past lol, my dad turned to me and said "It's not everyday you get a 1/4 of a million pound supercar come past!" I found supercars to be a bit common to me nowadays seeing as we have a 2005 Ford GT in a showroom where I work and it's like "hmph! That's an everyday occurance!" lol

1.2 16v Dynamique
cliobuyer said:
Well, has the same numberplate so must be the same!

Was he pootling the whole way or did he give it some warp speed?

He was pootling to a point then the road opened in front of him and it was just gone, good it sounded good too.....:D

Mini Cooper S sport
Cue said:
weird number plate - I don't recognise the country from it, obviously not a british car though

It's French, from the Bas-Rhin area to be precise :)

Stunning car, would love to see one, but I'd probably crash. The Vee owners on here say they get a lot of attention..imagine driving round in a Veyron with every single car taking pics of you!