ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buggered tyre.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Found out today that I've had a flat tyre. So fricking annoying. Got a lot on at the minute and I cannot drive my car as the sidewall is screwed and the tyre can't be repaired.

Have to wait until Monday to hopefully get a tyre.

I have ordered one for £95 including fitting. Cheapest I found on the phone. I know mytyres do an Exalto for 80 quid but they say delivery time is 5-7 days and I can't be without the car for that long.

Whats the cheapest anyone has found a Michelin Pilot Exalto PE2 for?

And a long shot, does anyone have a spare one in the midlands area that they would be willing to come out to me tomorrow? I could make it worth your while whoever you are! I'm desperate!

Thanks for your time,

Rob

Try my tyres there very cheap and at that price I'd be tempted to change to aother make andnsell your 3 left to people who want replacments who aare in your predicement.

Clio 04 172 Cup
Dont know where you are from but Mitcheldever tyres do the Mitchelin Exalto for £75 fitted and your old tyre dispossed of. Alot of other tyre companies only tell you about the dispossal levy when you go to pay!

I ordered 2 tyres from mytyres about a month back, on a Sunday night. They told me delivery would be on the Friday, but they arrived on Tuesday! Fast service.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
mini ripper said:
Dont know where you are from but Mitcheldever tyres do the Mitchelin Exalto for £75 fitted and your old tyre dispossed of. Alot of other tyre companies only tell you about the dispossal levy when you go to pay!

I'm in the midlands, so don't think they would be able to get out to me tomorrow at such short notice.

I saw about the tyre charge the other day, I'm going to take mine with me I think.

Its practically brand fooking new!