ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Building a track/sprint car

I am new to the clio scene & some of my questions might seem silly but I am going to ask any way. I want to build a track/sprint car & would like to know if there is any difference between a. 182 shell & a basic two door model? I am stripping it all out anyway & only fitting the essentials after a cage & respray.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
I am new to the clio scene & some of my questions might seem silly but I am going to ask any way. I want to build a track/sprint car & would like to know if there is any difference between a. 182 shell & a basic two door model? I am stripping it all out anyway & only fitting the essentials after a cage & respray.
I don't know anything about building a sprint car but the 182 has a flat boot floor for the exhausts and rolled rear arches. Otherwise they are the same. 172 body shell is the same as any clio but again has rolled rear arches.

182T
I don't know the answer to your question - but Mark Fish is currently doing 10% off cages for cs net members, but get in quick because hes nearly ready to order.