ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumped my car !!!!

clio campus sport woo hoo
helo guys n girls !! been a while !!

i bumped my car 2day!!! :( (1.2 16v clio 56 plate a spanker 1000 miles!!!)

any idea how much this is gonna cost me ??:

new font bumper £££
bonet £££
all lights in the front £££
spray £££

thats all i know so far from outside damage!! dont know abou engine etc yet! il pst pics asap :)

cheers :)

P>S o blame the snow :mad::mad::mad::mad:

yerpppp if its over 850 :O how much you think ???

p.s i had 120 out of my 1.2 !!! if that good??? i wasnt goin that fast wen i crashed lol!!! are they on limiters???

Da

Less
ps don't start the 1.2 @ 120 debate again please I've been there! lol! As for repairs, genuine renault parts I would guess at £1k~ all in.

RS Clio 200

p.s i had 120 out of my 1.2 !!! if that good??? i wasnt goin that fast wen i crashed lol!!! are they on limiters???

good way to go and get ureself locked up in the cells mate! and i mean postings such a thing on a car forums .... not wise, too many people get traced and locked away for it

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Is it a Mk3 Clio? Mine is going in next week and its costing more than £2k. Biggest damage was front bumper.

Da

Less
Is it a Mk3 Clio? Mine is going in next week and its costing more than £2k. Biggest damage was front bumper.

lol yours is a 197 ;) At a guess the car in question is a 56 plate 1.2 Campus on the Mk2 Ph2 body shell with the new style bumpers (phase 3/4?)

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Shouldn't cost 1/8 of the value of the car to repair even though its a 197? LOL

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
Ah well. The other party's ins is paying.;) Cost as much as they want. lol

BMW M135i
You got any pictures? Trouble is its only what you can see, god knows what else is bent behind it if you've managed to do as much damage as it reads.

for a bumper lights grill fogs bonet??? :D thats awesome news if thats true!!!

Last edited:
  Black Pearl Dynamique
Are the current parts beyond repair? My mate had a crash in his fiesta but got the bumper, grill, lights and bonnet sorted for around 400 cash at a garage.

120MPH with 1000miles on the clock :eek: That engine is still tighter than a nun!
It is possible to get a 1.2 to just under 120mph on the clock believe it or not. I don't mean to take the wind out of your sales but 118mph on my clock (autobahn) is 106mph on my gps. Which incidently is the figure Renault give for the 1.2 16v.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
yea should be anyway if renault have them in stock in this country. eirther that or if you order on a monday before 11 then it will be there wed

It is possible to get a 1.2 to just under 120mph on the clock believe it or not. I don't mean to take the wind out of your sales but 118mph on my clock (autobahn) is 106mph on my gps. Which incidently is the figure Renault give for the 1.2 16v.

You can get more.
125indicated /113 on the GPS with 10hp less.