ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bumper jet washers

hi guys my front jet washers r not working and i dont like the look of them anyway , i have seen some of the cars hear on the forum without them and the holes plugged up will gromits where can i get the gromits from to cover up the holdes cheers

Discounted 1*2 parts
you can get them from the dealers they are not expensive (unless you colour code them!) however i thought if you have xenons you legally have to have washer jets?

Za**** & Xr250R
you can get them from the dealers they are not expensive (unless you colour code them!) however i thought if you have xenons you legally have to have washer jets?

Iirc they cost £35 each inc vat for the cheapest blank's :eek:

You can get plain plastic like the trophy blank's, primed ready to paint or already painted.

ph2 iceburg 172
i was sure that you needed washers for zenons as part of the mot? ive heard its because if bits of dirt and that sitting on the lights lence can deflect the light and with them being stronger can pottentially blind other road users

C3 Picasso Beast
Hmm don't think so as my headlight washers haven't worked on my 172 since I bought it and it's gone through 3 MOTs fine??

Clio 172 RS2
Yes... headlightwashers need to be on by law.
Mind don't work either when washing the frontscreen.

Besides i get blinded by the chavs running 2000 Lumen bulbs or peeps with wrong aligned headlights.

Golf GTD Mk7
Yes... headlightwashers need to be on by law.
Mind don't work either when washing the frontscreen.

Besides i get blinded by the chavs running 2000 Lumen bulbs or peeps with wrong aligned headlights.

Why's that, I never use mine :S

Dodgy one
You need the lights on and spray the screen for them to work, Just fixed one of mine which was emptying the washer bottle everytime i filled it up lol

Clio 172 RS2
^^^ Still don't work... yeah obviously with the lights on. ;)

How come we have to have the headlight washer (other cars too running Xenon) and those chavs upgrading their Halogen H4's to a brighter lumen as to getting Xenon output can do without? MOT = FAIL!

went to my local garage to check to see if it will fail a mot and the guy said why would it . so i am taking mine of as they look a mess and blanking them of for sure

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Mine passed MOT this week and my headlight washers don't work, the same as last year.