ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burning software

I have always used nero.. but recently when I goto click "burn image to disc" it just says nero.exe has performed illegal operation etc.. so un installed re installed and was working then now a few weeks later its saying the same. Basically what other software do people reccomend ? Ideally same type of features as nero.. burn image to disc.. make mp3 cd;s etc..

Cheers in advance!

Daz

Monaro VXR
Let me guess nero 7?

Just go back to version 6 7 is full of problems. Or download the latest version of it from the nero website. When the main nero buggers up though you can still usually use nero express to burn etc and that will still do most things.

I prefer nero over the other ones i have tried though. nero 6 that is.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Nero 6 for me for trouble free burning . Clonedvd2 to rip , shrink n burn .

Megane 225 Cup
Nero works fine for me, just create an image of the disk on your pc (hard drive) and then burn that image instead of straight copying, no worries.