ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Burnt Orange and Liquid Yellow 182

Clio 1970000000
Saw 2 burnt orange and a liquid yellow 182 on the road recently. Seeing them in the flesh is so much better than looking at pictures. Amazing colours.

Have to say that I prefer the burnt orange with the cup wheels. Very :cool::cool::cool:

Actually I saw an Inferno 182 yesterday, it looked pretty nice, the sun was out & it made the colour look nice. Usually I find them a bit hmm :eek:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i refuse to admit i quite like the rusty ones too.. cough ginger

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
DSCF2803.jpg

Lowered, on black TDs, sorted.

S4 Avant
Yeah i've seen them bud (also some Frech ones) I prefer acid yellow tbh ;)
LY is nice too for one, but tbh it's just that bit too much a womans colour :eek:

A womans colour?!

...yeah ok I'll give you that.

The girls at shef uni love it though :rasp:

S4 Avant
Halfway there!

Kind of annoyed that I went for 16s, didn't appreciate tire prices at the time :dapprove:

Clio 182
Inferno FTW! :D Girlie colour? Well, suppose I can't say much! I've only passed 2 before. One was Dave and one in Chesterfield that I keep seeing around recently. Inferno and LY are my fave colours... it was a choice between the two when buying mine!

S3, Polo
I've never seen a bean, though in photos I've never been bowled over with the colour.

LY is stunning in photos and in the flesh though.

Not got a car
Only pic i have of mine, deleted them by mistake whaen i formatted PC.

Very old one, when i first got it.

2.gif