ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busted the piggy bank! (STi content)

Ultra Red Megane 175
Jesus, I bet the stopping power of those brakes is immense!

Absolutely detest that shape Impreza, but I love that.

182 Trophy
i love new imprezzas better than any other anyway, theyve finaly gone away from the chavy saloon. That looks stunning, muchmuchmuch better than any frs, overrated rustbuckets anyway

Lionel Richie
whatever you do get the cosworth sump baffle plate and oil pump if you intend on ANY track driving or power upgrades

15 engines we blew up in 12months on our 2 STi's!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
whatever you do get the cosworth sump baffle plate and oil pump if you intend on ANY track driving or power upgrades

15 engines we blew up in 12months on our 2 STi's!

Jesus Wept?

Surley after the first few you would have bought these parts lol?

Lionel Richie
does make me smile, 2 new 08 STi's (£50k) under subaru UK warranty

the warranty bill is over £100K!!! needless to say subaru uk have now said foxtrot oscar, we tried telling them!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
does make me smile, 2 new 08 STi's (£50k) under subaru UK warranty

the warranty bill is over £100K needless to say subaru uk have now said foxtrot oscar, we tried telling them!

lol @ foxtrot oscar haha

Fair play there then! I gather that Subaru never got told what the cars were being used for......? :eek:

Lionel Richie
oh the boss made sure they knew full well what we were intending to use them for before he bought them, so fair play to them for honouring the warranty (to a point)

their response when we started snapping rear subframes was comical!

Lionel Richie
chantelle.jpg

Turbos.
I think the same think happened at Thruxton. They replaced their old STIs with the new 'uns but they just stay in the garages, resorting to using old Focus 1.6s!

B

Brown.

Excellent bud, rear end looks superb! Mind you it does look better withought the wind deflector things

LY 200
Looks brilliant mate - Really really brilliant!

Were you selling it once the RS was here or were you keeping both?

Dirty E91
Looks great, should have come out of the factory like this, I really like the STI in this shape, much better than the WRX.

very impressive upgrades tbh. im a fan, dont like the side window deflectors/covers as i dont really like them on any car but its awesome is that fella :)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
get some spacers on the wheels or fit wheels with a wider offset will look spot on then!

as for the alcon's im pretty sure the grex and project mu calipers are alcons just rebranded lol so your not doing too bad lol! looks sexy mate!

Tappd'd RS
Thanks again guys - it's a completely different car to drive now. Got the first chance today to give it a bit round some twisties and I was grinning from ear to ear!

Engine mods - apart from the Cosworth filter which isn't really worth talking about, it's got the Prodrive Performance Pack on it which is a new backbox and centre section, 1 of the cats decatted and a remap. Should make just shy of 330 bhp but I've never had it Dyno'd.

Spacers are a good shout Malice - might give it a try that.

Cheers.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Thanks again guys - it's a completely different car to drive now. Got the first chance today to give it a bit round some twisties and I was grinning from ear to ear!

Engine mods - apart from the Cosworth filter which isn't really worth talking about, it's got the Prodrive Performance Pack on it which is a new backbox and centre section, 1 of the cats decatted and a remap. Should make just shy of 330 bhp but I've never had it Dyno'd.

Spacers are a good shout Malice - might give it a try that.

Cheers.

if you want some... i got a guy that makes billet stuff up really cheap he doing me a full set of bolt on hubcentric spacers for 60 quid, any thickness i want!