ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Busy Nurburgring (pic)

Don't fancy a lap with this lot out there :dead:

busyring.jpg

172, Tiguan
Its always busy. Have queued for up to 45 mins to get on track and 25 minutes to get off it this year at its worst. Apparently it was quiet last weekend for some reason though, so you might be in luck.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
do you think people who live near by think after work ive had a stressful day i think ill thrash the car round the ring before i go home lol

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
when i went think there was a max of 4 people in front, never waited more than 30 seconds.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
do you think people who live near by think after work ive had a stressful day i think ill thrash the car round the ring before i go home lol

Definately! You see all the reps in their 320d's and A4's turning up around fivish.

What a way to live

i've only been the once and we only did 8 laps but bikers fell off shortly before us on three seperate laps! i almost involuntarily helped one idiot off his as he cut me up on entry after i'd slowed right down and given him plenty of opportunity to turn in - missed him by inches:S .

great experience but once was enough for me