ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buy one get one free...

Citrus Power 500ml

The Deal
In perfect time for winter as we bid farewell to our Citrus Power in 500ml form we have some discontinued stock to clear, so right now when you buy one 500ml Citrus Power you get another absolutely free*.

Simply add the amount you want to order to your basket when shopping online with us and we will double it when we send out your order.

CP500-offercopy.jpg

About Citrus Power
Make light work of shifting winter road grime with Citrus Power. This gentle but effective formula removes bugs & grime with ease, safe for use on paintwork, glass, plastic & more, and won't strip waxes or sealants.

T&Cs
*online orders only, excludes Citrus Power in other sizes (1Litre & 5Litre) offer ends November 17th.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
massively gay :( ordered from clean your car 2 days ago and feel like I'm missing out now :(

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Just ordered x2 bottles :)

Thanks - great efficient service as always!

Last edited:

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Might order a couple bottles, 4 bottles should last a while.. hoping to get back into cleaning my car next year...

Ordered thanks

i also had problems with account. Has random delivery addresses of detailing companies in my address book ?? All processed ok though;)

Ordered thanks

i also had problems with account. Has random delivery addresses of detailing companies in my address book ?? All processed ok though;)

If you could email me or PM me your account name (ie your full name as you used it to register with) I will have a look in to it for you.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Put more order in for 2 bottles (4 woth BOGOF?) and a few other bits.. Looking forward to trying some AF products

Renault Sport clio 172
Just ordered, plus a few other bits. Heard a lot of good things about citrus fresh, so will be good to try it out :D