ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying a 182

pug 306 at the mo
hi

im looking at buying a 182.
but i dont no anything about them.
other than they look mint :D

im wanting to no if there's any faults with them , what to look out for.

what made me ask this is that a friend of mine told me the engine mounts snap after time but i dont no.
ive searched google and found nothing about this.

and a few other questions if anyone can help please.

1. how much tax is for 6 month and 12 month.
  2. MPG
  3. when the cam belt needs to be changed.
another thing ive noticed
the 182 cup with leather ive been reading the cup had cloth interior so im abit confused.

hope you can help. ;)

You can find all of those if you search :)

Tax is around 215 for 12 months I think

MPG - Depends how you drive. You can get very high 30s if you drive sensibly.

Belts - Every 72k or 5 years.

Clio 182 arctic
as above
the 182 cup isnt worth getting in my opinion. look for 1 with the dark grey wheels and also a little plastic splitter under the front bumper. if its got these chances are it has 'cup' packs which is the 1 to go for. this 1 also has the leather seats, xenon headlights, climate control, all the extras basically.

Black 182 FF
Not sure. But I would get a normal 182, with the cup packs. Much better OVERALL car.

True. I see the 182 cup as a bit pointless as the weight difference isn't big enough (for me) to warrant missing out on the extras, where maybe the 172 Cup is.

All down to personal opinion I suppose though.

pug 306 at the mo
my self i wouldn't be to fussed.
but its telling the difference between them both if its not down on the log book

BG V6, LY 182
Buy a membership, gives you access to all areas. Well worth it!

Get a few goodies few the post too, snazzy little bottle opener (and not the cheap plastic crap! very handy indeed, worth the tenner just for that imo!) Plus if there's anything you need to know its bound to be covered on this site. There's a guide section that many other users have taken time to produce for others, such as the link.

Listerine & Poledo
Unless you're going to be tracking, dont worry about cups.

actually, that's unfair, the cuip spoilers are worth having

Clio 182
can someone post up a spoiler comparison. i would like to see the cup vs non-cup one as im sure my full fat 182 has this

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
can someone post up a spoiler comparison. i would like to see the cup vs non-cup one as im sure my full fat 182 has this

If it is a FF it WILL have the cup spoiler, if it doesnt have a cup spoiler your car is just a 182 and not a 182 FF. ;)

Without so if yours is different then you have a cup spoiler
n723098930_1751009_732759.jpg