ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a 182

BG 182
Hello, me and 'her indoors' are looking to buy a 182. Its our first so im looking for any sort of tips/advice and what we can expect to get for about 3.5k.

Cheers, love you long time

clio 182
hey lenasclio,
just to give ya an idea i brought mine 6 months ago for 3.7k and got
2004 clio 182 with both cup packs
38k miles on the clock
FSH
1yrs mot & 5 1/2 months tax
and only bad point was rims & tyres were abit shagged. apart from that all good.
hope this helps.

This one ^ (someday)
I bought my 2004 182 for 3.5k off my brother.
It has been very well looked after, oil/filter change every 5000 miles and a few other things but it had 96k on the clock when I got it.
It had a new exhaust fitted literally two weeks before I got it, four 6 month old Michelin Pilot Sports and a FSH.
It has both cup packs.

For 3.5k Id want something with a bit less mileage than mine does but if it's been looked after well then the mileage doesn't matter too much.
You need to absolutely 100% with proof and everything make sure that the belts have been changed, they need doing every 72k or 5 years (which ever comes first).

Also there isn't much point in getting a 182 without both cup packs.

Titanium 182
I bought my 2004 182 for 3.5k off my brother... but it had 96k on the clock when I got it.

When did you buy it?

Without sounding harsh, your brother's a bit tight for charging you well over the book figure, regardless of how well he's maintained it!

Ph1 T
I'm putting mine up in next few week reckon I'll get 4 with mileage history belts tyres condition it's in ect

Maybe not on here but somewhere

BG 182
Cheers, we got one the other day. Not a cup but its nice and tidy, fsh, 62k and belts have recently been done.
HAPPY DAYS!!!!!