ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buying a cup

theres know way in a thousand years ya can get a blue or silver cup brand new now you can get them second hand at a decent price. i tried to by a blue cup sport 9 months ago but was told that there was none left as the bloke at a renault dealer searched the whole of england for me a brand new one but could not find 1 then he stumbled across a silver clio cup sport which i thought would be different was a bit funny at 1st as i thought he was taking the piss as heard they only built them in blue so bought the silver 1 brand new got it cheap at 11 700 just recently seen a silver 1 up for sale that had covered 4000 miles for 13000 think i got a bargain hope you do to mate ya wont regret buying a cup sport

ok nowt nore something mk1 v6 owner buy ya selve a proper v6 clio like the mk 2 with some street credibility:oops: be embarrased to be in a mk1 v6 as i know how quick:sick: they r lol

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by andycup on 31 August 2004

Theres no way in a thousand years you can get a blue or silver Clio Cup brand new now. You can get them second hand at a decent price though.

I tried to buy a blue cup sport 9 months ago but was told that there were none left. The bloke at the Renault dealer searched the whole of England for a brand new one but could not find one.

Then he stumbled across a silver Clio which I thought would be different!!It was a bit funny at 1st as I thought he was taking the piss as I had heard they only built them in blue. I bought the silver 1 brand new (got it cheap at 11 700) and Ive just recently seen a silver 1 up for sale that had covered 4000 miles for 13000!!

Think I got a bargain. Hope you do to mate, you wont regret buying a Renaultsport Clio 172 Cup.
Almost readable.

[Edited by lagerlout1 on 02 September 2004 at 9:33am]