ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying a used Orange iPhone 3GS

Clio V6
Just sold my old iPhone on Ebay but the buyer says it doesn't make or receive any calls. I know it worked fine when I sent it so was wondering if you needed a special iPhone PAYG SIM card for it to work?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
The cynic in me is thinking the buyer already has a broken iPhone, and is probably about to send you that one back keeping your working phone.

Clio V6
Trust me, I'll know if it's mine or not as it had a nice big crack down the back of it (clearly stated in advert with pics of course).

Golf GTD
Doesn't need a special sim but is he trying to put a non-orange sim in it? Unless its unlocked it will only work with Orange.

Clio V6
Yup, I've asked them if they have been trying non Orange SIM cards in it and clearly stated that only these will work in the auction.

Yes, I have the IMEI number.