ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buying Tyres From A None Fitting Service

A Real Cup
Need your advice people.

Just got 4X Toyo T1-R's for £188 which is nice.

What I wanna know is, when people buy tyres from none fitting services. Where do they take them and how much does it cost to have them fitted.

Answers from cheshire would particularly interest me.

Thanks
Si

I go a a variety of places most places which sell tyres charge about £10~15 a corner.

You'll find places will do it for £5 a wheel but you have to jack the car up and give them the wheels so in some cases thats ot an option realy.

www.renparts.co.uk
national policy says they can't.... my local national puts them through as tracking with discount on the reciept lol.... 9 quid a wheel..

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Just try your local "bobs auto's" or similar. Stand there and ask him with your wallet open. Surprising what they'll do for cash. :)

Evo VI Tommi Makinen
I just bought 4xGoodyear Eagle F1 GSD3s for my Ph-Quick for £140 from Mytyres.co.uk
I then Paid £10 per corner for fitting, balancing and disposal.

So all in all it cost £180 for 4 quality tyres fitted.

Bargain if you ask me. Even the garage who fitted them could not match anywhere near the price I paid for the tyres online.

Rob

172cup
Need your advice people.

Just got 4X Toyo T1-R's for £188 which is nice.

What I wanna know is, when people buy tyres from none fitting services. Where do they take them and how much does it cost to have them fitted.

Answers from cheshire would particularly interest me.

Thanks
Si

Maple Tyres in Ellesmere Port. The guys there are brilliant... and dirt cheap. Bought a few sets from them.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
go onto my tyres and type in your area to see who fits them local.
I just had 4 yoko A539's fitted for £6.50 a corner plus £1 for each tyre to be disposed.

ian

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah just pop to a smaller local garage and ask if they can fit them for £30 or so.

I always recommend buying your tyres form the place that fits them, even if it costs a bit more. I think they'll take greater care if you're paying more money with them. TBH I paid £85 for two T1-R's, bought, fitted, balanced, valves and disposal recently, so £188 for tyres alone doesn't appear to be that great a price...

Yeah just pop to a smaller local garage and ask if they can fit them for £30 or so.

I always recommend buying your tyres form the place that fits them, even if it costs a bit more. I think they'll take greater care if you're paying more money with them. TBH I paid £85 for two T1-R's, bought, fitted, balanced, valves and disposal recently, so £188 for tyres alone doesn't appear to be that great a price...

Thats in 15 inch though I'd bet wheras the others are in 16 icnch

£85 still alot for 15's though I was paying £35 or so each at Demon Tweeks fitted.

BMW E46 330i Touring
Yeah I could get them cheaper, but I've gone to the same place for about 4 years and so kinda know the people and know they'll take care of my wheels and treat me well... which most garages don't!

The 16" could be the reason... forgot there were different sizes!