ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Buzzing from behind glove box/dash

clio sport 172
Hi all I've got a clio sport 172 and there is a weird buzzing ticking sound coming from behind the glove box / dash and is really annoying anyone no what this is only had car a week and I'm having alsorts of problems with it cheers

Astra (H) VXR
You sure it's not coming from the interior light? Check that...

If So it's the sensor, I believe for the climate control... Typical fault and a pointless repair as the chances of getting one that doesn't buzz are rubbish..

clio sport 172
Ok il have a look mate how do I check the light sorry to sound thick and dint no there was a fan for glove box light really annoying what ever it is

clio sport 172
Cheers mate just been and had a look and it the interior light were the buzzing is coming from have to find out how to solve it lol

Astra (H) VXR
Best way either turn your music up or get used to it.. I don't hear mine anymore, I've learnt to blank the sound out

clio 172
i took mine out got a small brush and used the hoover to give it a clean not as loud now
ive heard of some ppl using a bit of wd40 when i asked the question