ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

buzzing sound

172 with k-tec sound
i have a buzzing sound coming from the black casing on the throttle body, me and da had a look and i ended up taking the body off and cleaning it ect, but this hasnt solved it, car ticks over lumpy and stalls when started from cold and seems down on power also had the emissions light on intermittent but didnt seem to coincide with this it comes and goes at monthly intervals or after a spirited drive sometimes and then goes out and u dont see it for another mth or so. when da took the air intake pipe off and pressed against the butterfy there seemed to be resistance. any ideas guys

Clio II 1.4 Priveleg
The throttle bodies do buzz/whistle and is not necessarliy a fault. Mainly noticable with the engine off / ignition on. If you have a warning light on, this would indicate a fault of some description and the fault would need to be diagnosed with a scanner or a Renault CLIP test.

172 with k-tec sound
The throttle bodies do buzz/whistle and is not necessarliy a fault. Mainly noticable with the engine off / ignition on. If you have a warning light on, this would indicate a fault of some description and the fault would need to be diagnosed with a scanner or a Renault CLIP test.[/quo ok mate cheers:D