ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bv05 csy - RAF cosford midlands breakfast club

JB

RB 182 Cup
Oh Herrow!

What car were you in mate the only other Clio I saw was a Silver 172.

JB

RB 182 Cup
Ahh you might of seen me taking snaps then. The LYs look lush in the sunlight!

BMW F21 125d
There was a couple of LY's R26's, and an R26R. Also saw a Flame Red Mk1 V6, and a Blue Mk2 V6. I didnt actually go in my car, but we came in a Black Civic Type R with bright orange wheels! If you'd have seen it, you'd know which one it was! We arrived late though so had to park a couple of car parks up nearer to the museum entrance.

Swift Sport
I was in the one without the carbon bonnet, I know the other Megane guys. Yeah dude I saw the Civic, we commented on it... Looks the nuts :)

BMW F21 125d
Someone with a Type R with Sky Blue wheels with a white flick parked next to him.

The orange seems to suit it, its nicely setup too, billies, full system, manifold, de-cat, all bushes uprated, a little hard but handles really well!

JB

RB 182 Cup
There was a couple of LY's R26's, and an R26R. Also saw a Flame Red Mk1 V6, and a Blue Mk2 V6. I didnt actually go in my car, but we came in a Black Civic Type R with bright orange wheels! If you'd have seen it, you'd know which one it was! We arrived late though so had to park a couple of car parks up nearer to the museum entrance.
The CTR was parked up next to a 197 Cup wasn't it? Yehh those wheels looked suprisingly good, I've only really seen them on anthracite or silver alloys before.