ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye bye black wheels...

Ad

MK2 FRS
Lam your on smack my son, we need to have words when i see you next.... fantastic wheels... looks good dannyboy

better without as well.

I might be on smack yeah :S

Talking about having words i am not the one ditching the RWD 2 seater fun for something else which i doubt i am allowed to disclose yet.

P.S. They are nice wheels but a. i fancied a change and b. 17's are no good for my future plans ;)

Yeah Dan i am happy, i like them. Ignore Ad recently he has been somewhat lacking taste haha

Lol, well id have kept the leggeras, so you got the black phase 2 alloys on you ph1?? Is that temp or permenant, will have to try and meet up and have a look at the motor, will take you for a spin the VX as well before it goes.

Im not sure Im lacking in taste...;) we can let people decide when the new motor is revealed.

Vectra :(
I might be on smack yeah :S

Talking about having words i am not the one ditching the RWD 2 seater fun for something else which i doubt i am allowed to disclose yet.

P.S. They are nice wheels but a. i fancied a change and b. 17's are no good for my future plans ;)

Yeah Dan i am happy, i like them. Ignore Ad recently he has been somewhat lacking taste haha

Lol, well id have kept the leggeras, so you got the black phase 2 alloys on you ph1?? Is that temp or permenant, will have to try and meet up and have a look at the motor, will take you for a spin the VX as well before it goes.

Im not sure Im lacking in taste...;) we can let people decide when the new motor is revealed.

HaHa

You know i like your new motor Ad, even if it does yell chav quite loud :)

Yeah black ph2 on my ph1. The wheels are perm till feb/march time next year, so over winter really. Just drop me a txt/call when your about mate and can meet up. I know your away most of week now in fancy hotels pretending to work ;)

A Fcukin Car
The black wheels looked mint, still looks nice like but prefer the back one IMO.

Yeah they did look good :)

I did 'em my self...piece of piss! :approve:

I am thinking of getting buying some 15" Dynamique alloys of a 55 plate and doing em black then lowering it, got 17's on mine at the mo which I dont like but Im not sure wether they will go with my car or not if I do em?

No more clio's for me!
Yeah they did look good :)

I did 'em my self...piece of piss! :approve:

I am thinking of getting buying some 15" Dynamique alloys of a 55 plate and doing em black then lowering it, got 17's on mine at the mo which I dont like but Im not sure wether they will go with my car or not if I do em?

If your going for 15's mate, imo the f1's from the mk1 172 look sweet or even the willie wheels :)

Dan

A Fcukin Car

If your going for 15's mate, imo the f1's from the mk1 172 look sweet or even the willie wheels :)

Dan

I would like the 16" Superturismos TBH but I am really liking black wheels at the mo so duno what look to go for really!!

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
looks great on supper leggs just loose the ming blue badges silver ones will make the car look spot on

very nice

danny nooooo what have you done buddy the wheels look amazing but the car looked so mean with the black ones defo the nicest 172 i had seen for many years..defo loose the stickers mate big improvement..i shall now go to the toilet and weep.....lol

No more clio's for me!
danny nooooo what have you done buddy the wheels look amazing but the car looked so mean with the black ones defo the nicest 172 i had seen for many years..defo loose the stickers mate big improvement..i shall now go to the toilet and weep.....lol

lol...black ones may make a represence ;)

LY V6 with Recaros
I think the black wheels looked really nice, but it looks stunning now too, although I think you should lose the stickers now as others said :)

No more clio's for me!
Yep gashing stickers are going...GDI sticker already taken off. pistonhead stickers are a tw@t to remove...tried at the weekend and could have left myself with pis..head! lol

But their deffo coming off! :approve:

liking the superlegs - awesome wheels, not sure on 17s though as its probably fucked with your handling?

No more clio's for me!
tbh its not that much different, haven't got 100% confidence in them compared to the 16", i'm just a little more calmer in the corners! lol