ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio:(.....

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
It was a sad day today. I parted with my 182 after much thought. Was sold today to Evans Halshaw Ford, in East Kilbride for £5000. I will sure miss that car.

decent price i think at the moment, especially from a dealer.

seen you a few times coming out of strathaven recently btw....

what u changed it for?

decent price i think at the moment, especially from a dealer.

seen you a few times coming out of strathaven recently btw....

what u changed it for?

Yeh? Didnt notice mate. Shoulda flashed if you didnt already lol Havent got a car at the moment, was just a cash purchase "we buy cars for cash". Going to save up for a while, so im not sure what i might buy next.

sweet! i usually do but its only after i see the regi which is when your right about passed me!

Its always, before the cross roads on the road to E.K

sweet! i usually do but its only after i see the regi which is when your right about passed me!

Yeh, thats odd lol? Last time i saw your car it looked very tidy.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
any problems we should know about so I start billing sales for it now lol?
i work there in the service department BTW i recognised your plate out the back.

cheers :approve:

havent delivered to your pal with the 182 in chapt since btw, think he felt a bit pressured i was giving him the sales patter for this place!

cheers :approve:

havent delivered to your pal with the 182 in chapt since btw, think he felt a bit pressured i was giving him the sales patter for this place!

I dont even know if he's joined or not. Least we both dont have two silver 182s anymore. Copycat lol.

any problems we should know about so I start billing sales for it now lol?
i work there in the service department BTW i recognised your plate out the back.

No problems that i know of tbh. Car was/is under warranty by Autocare anyway.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
No problems that i know of tbh. Car was/is under warranty by Autocare anyway.

thats good we dont have any luck with renaults especially clios we sold one a while ago, well brought one up from england for a customer and it was a complete nail, Had loads of wee problems, all of which required renault to fix so cost us a bomb lol!

thats good we dont have any luck with renaults especially clios we sold one a while ago, well brought one up from england for a customer and it was a complete nail, Had loads of wee problems, all of which required renault to fix so cost us a bomb lol!

Thats probally my mates one lol was it a 54plate sold for £6200? My we clio has got an extensive service history, it had a full complete service at 39k which is stamped and then at 43k a oil and filter change at renault with the reciept to prove. My mechanic also checked it over for me and said it was a mechanically sound we car.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
is your mates name Andy by any chance. I dunno what they sell the cars for all i do know its in this company you get a better deal trying to buy one as a member of the public than you do as staff. (thats how i bought mine form Parks lol)

Yeh thats him. He payed £6200 for his. Havent saw him for a while tho, but i thought the car was running fine. I know he had probs with his exhaust and one of his xenons.