ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio..

ZX6R B1H
Well its that time again i've grown a little bored of the 172 and so i decided to sell it, then i wanted to keep it then sell it and then keep it again and then well you get the idea.

Anyways, its finally going tomorrow to a new owner. The lads picking it up at Oulton park after the BTCC and thats me done in the clio world.

Not sure which direction to go just yet but the stripped out ness was getting on my nerves for an everyday car.

Oh well'z All wave BYE BYE

P1020461.jpg
:dapprove:

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
I thought the ph1 only came in Silver? Is that a 1.2 badge on the door moulding? ;)

Ian

Focus TDCi
dude! wtf! Shame to see it go, but I know you're getting old and I've seen the Volvo V70 estate you're after, so I guess I can understand.. :p

ZX6R B1H
Oh yeah lol. Thing is Eric is still for sale i doubt he will sell either to be honest at 3k, but chris has put 3k for a reason and i doubt he wants to really sell it ;)

Looking at mk1 golfs at the moment but thats more of a long term project, For a daily well.... not too sure to be honest... we'll see what happens really live the scooby bug eyes. There nowhere near as quick as the my 172 but its a large barge that i think looks pretty kool.

Either that, maybe a 200sx who knows. I never really clicked with the clio after the williams. It came up cheap and well i just bought it for that sake.

I'm sure i will roll up to a clio meet with somthing random lol.

audi a6 3.0tdi
Mines going no where. That road i did today would be mint in the clio....oh s**t you sold it. I'll give you a week before you regret it.

FF RB 182
OMG you could of sold me the 1.2 badges!!!!! Been looking for ages for some!

Shame you sold it hun!

ZX6R B1H
lol

What's next mate?

At the moment, Im not too sure. Quite fancy a scooby Bug eye, or 200sx, But a mk1 golf is toying with me at the moment.

Its back on the bike for a bit until ive saved another grand and then buy something with a full interior :D

ZX6R B1H
If i can push for a STI mate i most certainly will do miles better car. We'll see what happens, Need to research them a bit more to be honest Oh and get test driving a few :D