ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Once again the clio shall be leaving my life after 11 months of ownership. This one is my 5th and probably the last. Me and the mrs are expecting a baby and after experimenting with child seats in the cup I have decided to get a five door family car!

Clio will be going on Saturday morning to be replaced by.........A Vauxhall Vectra!!!

I will still have the Saxo VTS to attend meets in though.

IMG_1544.gif

Black 197
H'actually congratulations on the expected arrival !!

Meh it's a car.... I'll be selling mine soon too as my lil one is due in December.. Defo wont be buying a vectra though lol

Black 197
The boot is huge!

197 boot aint though, tried putting a buggy in the other day at mothercare for some trial runs.. Can only get a small crappy one to fit in nicely, The one she wanted had 2 hopes, Bob hope and no hope.. Bigger car needed :(

C63 AMG
It's only a car? I can understand the sentiment, 'it's only a plant pot'. But to say a hot hatch that is nearly all things to all men does not warrant 'it's only a car'.

Congratulations on the baby though.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
guid news, ill give you 6months with the vectra as they are pretty soulless and boring to drive.
Even the VXR i think would get a tad tedious from what a mate of mine who swapped up to the VXR from the 150 cdti said. Although he does 4500miles a month, so i think his fuel bill is winding him up

Aye congrats on the young un chap :)

Don't worry, first comes the mrs, then comes the baby, then comes the family car, then comes Daddies weekend car ;)

Surely there has to be some better cars out there with a boot big enough for a buggy and the rest of a baby's gear?

I vote an e36 bmw! Or an old merc, that would be cool.

Congrats on the baby by the way!