ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bye Bye Clio.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
:cry: Sad to say my old Clio has today been sold to a local garage. I gave the car to my wife in Jan 2009 due to her car breaking and her having a few years left of the loan on the car to pay off. I took out a loan and got my Hyundai Coupe. The Clio was my 3rd car and meant a lot because I was lucky enough that the car was bought for me as a present by my grandparents. My granddad was always interested in the modifications I was making on the car right up until he died a few years ago.

It had a massive sentimental value to me, but in all honesty it was time for the car to go and my wife decided she wanted a more girly car. On Sunday she picks up a Streetka.

We put the Clio up for sale locally, but then we saw the Ka on autotrader and realised we needed the Clio gone and sold to a local garage. I am sorry to say for £950 (only £100 more than webuyanycar offered. I hope the new owner has as much fun as I did with it, I got to drive it again to Bristol on Sunday and it was still great fun on the a roads. Bye bye Clio. I know it wasn't to anyone's taste on here, but I'll miss it.

Thanks for all the advice over the years, colour coding, changing of engine coils etc!

4548926596_05374f50a6.jpg