ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bye bye clio

im saying farewell to my clio 172 mk 1 i just purchased a megane 225 took it out and it was rapid, got the sports hatch in inferno,

sad to get rid of my clio as i done loads to it, but think i should like this one not going to go mad on this as my clio, but will do a few things.

hopefully i hope i can come to a clio meet as i like the club and have a few friends in it.

catch ya laters craigy172 now craigy225

laters fella, been ages since ive seen you (or the car for that matter) hope the megane gets as well looked after as the clio but hopefully with less full on body mods.

my dad had the megane, ive got a mk1 172. the megane is faster but not by that much. you get the turbo kick when you boot it but to be honnest, for the extra 4? insurance groups, i prefer the clio. The megane does feel very solid though. not sure on the 182 tho.