ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

** BYE BYE PINKY ** - The Journey!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Well Colin picked up the car earlier. She did look amazing! Was so tempted to say "Sorry i'm keepin it" But it was/i hope the rite time to sell.

It's been a 2yr journey, Many of the pics below you've seen, but it shows how it's come on. I knew how i wanted the car to look when i bought it in 2005. After 3k and 20k miles it's now colin's new toy.

Colin's recently sold his williams, he's a scottish cliosport member (VTS_saxo) So in that respect i'm glad i've sold it to someone in the club.

I took a wee farewell video! lol

http://media.putfile.com/Pinky-away

Well i'm down to one car...for now! There's something in the pipeline, but it's unlikely that it'll make an appearance till mid august as i'm going abroad for 6-8wks.

Enjoy the pics...It's been a hell of alot of fun. Thanks for the comments over the 2yrs, imo it's how a clio should look!

Ali

DSC03023.jpg

DSC00241.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00291.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00457.jpg

DSC00521.jpg

colourcars.jpg

Carcolourkeptdone.jpg

middoali.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00952.jpg

DSC01013.jpg

DSC00650.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00869.jpg

DSC00854.jpg

DSC01089.jpg

DSC01109e.jpg

DSC01257.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01239-1.jpg

http://media.putfile.com/172vs182

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
you ever been told off by the 'french' number plate on the willy ali?

172 looks nice :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
ya big poof! Looks like a sad day for me and you both, just sold mine today too!!!

Bumblebee
Beautiful car mate, mine would have been roughly like that if i had kept it (only in a nicer colour, lol)

Whats next and dont be gay by saying its a secret

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
ah, this just brings back memories of me selling my 172 last August, they were quite similar, onwards and upwards mate :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Good lad....best colour..

Close with mondial ;)

Mine too has gone to a very good home, couldn't bear to see some chav driving it with no care :dapprove: Good luck with your new car chap :cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Glad you found someone you WANTED to sell it to shorty ;)

Yeh! I'm sure he'll look after it. Fingers crossed!!

Last time i sold a car, the owner wrapped it around a milk float in france! Gutteed!

Willy will be coming to FCS! And the new car...Well it's one of about 5 things...

Octavia VRS
Tidy like your good self Ali son.

Gaz thought you were getting an EP3? The pull of the Clio too much eh!

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
was it your williams i saw being bought by some guy from london ?? think i saw it heading down the A1 or 9 or wotever the road is

MY10 R35 GTR
boaby go pick up my old faithful for a run around.

for £60 it was great for rearranging the trollies at the asda!!!

sorry to see pinky go. onwards and upwards

Attachments

• honda_con_1.jpg
    honda_con_1.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 57