ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bystanders get taken out by Clio Rally Car

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I recall reading about this. I think some people were actually killed in the accident. Not good. :(

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I wonder what happened case from the direction of the front wheel it looks like he made no attempt to turn

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Deffo looks straight to me when he approaches the turn and even if it was turned slightly you'd turn in a lot more to go round a bend like that

Probably just thought f**k this i'll take a shorcut

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If you watch the bloke who actually went on the bonnet he ran about 10 metres into the path of the car.

RB 182 Cup
If you watch the bloke who actually went on the bonnet he ran about 10 metres into the path of the car.

i think its being harsh to laugh but i am, becuase it does look like he has run and jumped on the car to be hit on perpose

B

Brown.

the dude who was hit would have been killed had he not jumped!! but its stupid when people just run any where had he looked and stood still he wouldnt of been hit lol

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215
seen it before! the guy who got flung in the air landed on his neck when he hit the ground and broke it killing him instantly....

80MPG BEEZA
he actually jumps pretty high trying to avoid the car it must have been a really steep hill!

Renaultsport 220T
Rallying is dangerous, 1st rule is not to stand on outside of bends.

Unfortunately, this event wasn't marshalled well enough.