ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

C&C. The new one

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
The one thats coming out some time soon, the one with NOD and GDI lol.

ITS ON 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out in March yesssss am sooo excited my laptop sucks so need these mint games on 360.

Oh also New metal gear may also be out on 360, soooooooo not to start a PS3 vs 360.

JUST GET A 360. hahahahhaa

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Der Panzer
The one thats coming out some time soon, the one with NOD and GDI lol.

ITS ON 360!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out in March yesssss am sooo excited my laptop sucks so need these mint games on 360.

Oh also New metal gear may also be out on 360, soooooooo not to start a PS3 vs 360.

JUST GET A 360. hahahahhaa

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Good night by any chance?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
ore silos required!!! build more silos!!!

love these games.

starcraft was up there for me too.

2014 Focus Titanium
f**k, i didnt know a new C&C was coming out?!

what when who?

can't wait to get it on PC!

i really hope they sorted out multiplayer over net/LAN compared with generals, because that was terrible and on even the fastest of PCs u need every computer in the game set on the lowest Graphics settings just to make it playable!

Still was an amazing game tho, and zero hour was even better.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
nah its out soon on PC but C&C3 on 360 so easy multiplayer with live, think they r bringing out a mouse n keyboard.

Sooo for ppl like me who cant b arsed with powerful PC's and upgrading n jus wanna whack a cd in n play i think its a wicked idea.

Out in March

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Yeah its tiberian wars, as ollie said b4.

Its gona be amazing am excited about it. The vids of it look amazing, plus its on 360 so jus buy it and whack it in, no install, graphics probs jus whack her in and enjoy,

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
yeah its gona be like generals i think, released march as said b4 although they r always delayed.

anyone know when its out on PC

The first C&C and the first red alerts are superb

Generals too is excellent, in fact I've been so pre occupied recently I haven't played it in ages, need to hear the GLA workers LOL

The new one from what I have seen looks set to be superb, I think I will be buying it on P.C though , consols and RTS are not the best combinations

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
The first C&C and the first red alerts are superb

Generals too is excellent, in fact I've been so pre occupied recently I haven't played it in ages, need to hear the GLA workers LOL

The new one from what I have seen looks set to be superb, I think I will be buying it on P.C though , consols and RTS are not the best combinations

Too right. Keyboards & meeces are where it's at! ;)

D.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
lol i dont give a s**t, my laptop cant ply them so console all the way for me, i think its a good idea to bring it out on both.

can i have some shoes.

I will work, i will work

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Renegade was the best C&C game, or rather it could have been if it wasnt for some annoying bugs and lag problems !