ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

c**k with the black 04 clio (solihull)

172 M69 eater

lowered on tooras with the red anodised metal wipers, limo tints all round and red anodised metal beesting.... driving down lode lane today...

if u ever drive that far up my arse again im gonna get out and rip your c**k off you little sh*t :mad:

and as for overtakin me on the pavement at a junction you are a complete mother f**king c**t!!!! :mad:

jus to let u know iv informed the police of ur number plate and they will be lookin out for you to give u a producer soon to see if your mods are roadworthy....... :D

-RANT OVER-

phew feel better now - had to get that off my chest :D

patty

:p - bored at work...!

patty - it might be worth posting a "Spotted" post in your local cruise site if youre looking for some ruck-style-action.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Unbelievable the lengths some people will go to to prove a point/look better/get one over etc.

Sadly for you guys, out of all hatches, its Clios I t end to see driven like k**bs. Nearly always the smaller engined ones too.

theres a prick round here with a black mk2 that drives like that to look cool, im sure most people just think his driving like a tw*t though...

Megane225FF

good post. I liked it.

Hope the fool damaged his alloys & suspension going over the pavement. Pretty extreme overtaking procedure that....

172 M69 eater

lol i do think hes a complete dick, if you saw his car with the big mother f**kin red things on the wipers ud recognise it anyway!! lol!! ive given the piece of paper it was written on to the police and i can only remember that it was BS04 something or other!!!

if u see him round then run him into a tree for me...

i know the sargeant at the solihull station very well (one of my dads mates before anyone says anythin!!! lol!) so he sed hell have a few cars keep an eye out for him and get him a producer and go over his car with a fine tooth comb when they pull him over :D

172 M69 eater

jus another tw*t chav in a modded car giving car enthusiasts like ppl on this site a bad name :(

DC5

I work in Solihull. Ill keep my eye open and give him a slight nudge in to a lamp post 4 u if i see him :)

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 21 July 2005

jus another tw*t chav in a modded car giving car enthusiasts like ppl on this site a bad name :(
Agrees :D

I had a fool in a banged out RT take my wing mirror off at notts cruise a while ago, and i was parked!!!