ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cabasse Auditorium

I currently have a 2004 182 with a normal Tuner List radio in it - will a Cabasse Auditorium headunit work ok? I think I saw someone mention that the wiring is different but that seems strange...

Also is it much better than the standard stereo? I am considering it instead of an aftermarket head unit to keep the OEM look.

Ill re-eot what i said cabasse auditorium not cabasse auditorium tronic. It must look like the one you just linked to.

So what is it like in comparison to the standard head unit - I know it has a higher power output. Will I realistically see a difference?

Or am I better off just spending £100 on a second hand Apline iDA like I have had before and losing the OEM display?

Listerine & Poledo
If you can get the right combination of head-unit and leads, you can get an Alpine to talk to the OEM display.

But it'll cost more than £100

whats your original stereo? tuner list or update list as I have one in stock for the display so you can retain it with the iDA :)

2003 Clio dci 80
Ill re-eot what i said cabasse auditorium not cabasse auditorium tronic. It must look like the one you just linked to.
Hiya, sorry to bump this thread after so long, but I'm just about to replace my Tuner List with a Cabasse Tuner List, and came upon this thread. The quote above confuses me - the one in the link is the same as the one that I've just bought and says "Cabasse Auditorium Tronic" on it, yet the poster says not to use the Cabasse Auditorium Tronic. Please can anyone clarify? Cheers :)

And another resurrection of an old thread ;)

I'm looking to put a standard headunit back into my Trophy to replace the JVC headunit that someone has installed.
I know I am looking for a Cabasse Auditorium (Tronic) branded unit and that according to 'xena' comment it will work.

There seem to be 2 types of Cabasse Auditorium Tronic headunit which both look almost identical except for some of the labels on the buttons.
There is this:
http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1346/photo0078jh.jpg
And then there is:
http://images.forum-auto.com/mesimages/266604/cabasse.JPG1..jpg
The 2nd one has different labels on the right control at 6 and 9 o'clock. One label says "Update List" and the other "Expert".

​How do these 2 types of the Auditorium differ?

Clio 182 arctic
I believe there was 2 types, a tuner list stereo and an update list stereo. The tuner list was the earlier one if I am not mistaken and the wiring is a bit different.

FF 182 Petrol Blue
Hi Guys, sorry to re-open this.... looking to install a Cabasse "update" version in my 182 and it does not appear to work after plugging everything in... Does this version work with the 182 or not? It lights up when I turn it on and will load a cd but not play it and the display will not come up..... any ideas? Thanks.