ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Park - 26/6/13

Clio 172 Cup
I was next to you in the paddock with the Icelandic Grey Saxo VTR. 90BHP for the loss! lol... The 182 was quick! Michelin Slicks?

ff cup ur 200
good driving mate, watched all the vids and compared them to mine and cant believe how well them Michelin slicks hold there line I had loads of fun but it was a constant battle to keep it on the track and I was still lapping 5 seconds a lap slower. must get new tyres...... hope to see you at cadwell again soon.

Thanks. Just lacking power really. Yeah it is, well an rstuner remap apparantly and a ktec/janspeed exhaust so will only be making standard power if lucky. even has a standard air filter on.

The fronts are set at the maximum of 2deg30. I need to elongate the hole more on the drivers side to get any more. I was wanting 3 deg.

the rears were at 1deg14 on one side and 1deg45 on the other. I've added 1deg camber shim on one side and 30min camber shim on te other so they should both be near 2deg15. I just need to get them rechecked and get some more shims to sort out the toe.

they make so much financial sense. I used to run them on my evo, 50 quid a corner compared to 150+ for r888s. That had standard suspension though and the outer edges took a hammering

Last edited:
Im thinking about slicks on the front of my r26r with standard camber but I'm worried they won't work without the neg camber.
How long did they last on your evo with standard camber? Did they work ok?

And r888's are shite anyways they go like jelly after 1 hard lap.

The fronts were down to the canvas after a morning round Cadwell. The weight of the car probs Didnt help...

ive still got the rear pair in the shed. Dunlop ones ex btcc, 235/45/17 equivalents