ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell Pics - Mk1

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Did a few laps last Thursday so thought i'd share the love, slicks, diff, RCCK, RS2. all the go to mods and have a cracking time :)

DSC_2507.JPG

DSC_2501.JPG

IMG-20170713-WA0033.JPG

IMG-20170713-WA0031.JPG

IMG-20170713-WA0032.JPG

IMG-20170713-WA0036.JPG

DSC_2504.JPG

DSC_2502.JPG

DSC_2503.JPG

XSP_0060.JPG

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Cheers guys :) she's been a labour of love for few years, loving actually being able to use her again, even for a quick pint on summers eve, can't upload a pic as my phone is basically s**t

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
cheers folks,

@TomSx keeping it matey, last car was murder with no airflow when its warm out! and don't want a roof scoop or anything on the car.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
How did you find the RC kit mate?

Also please tell me you have a proper strap for that extinguisher!?

its a great bit of kit matey, I need to grow a bigger pair I think to get the best of it. Turn in has been the major improvement I have noticed, the car just wants to sniff the apex now with little effort!lol!

no no strap on it, guess that's something perhaps I should look into!

its a great bit of kit matey, I need to grow a bigger pair I think to get the best of it. Turn in has been the major improvement I have noticed, the car just wants to sniff the apex now with little effort!lol!

no no strap on it, guess that's something perhaps I should look into!

Yeah that would be one heavy lump to smack you if the worst did ever happen.