ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell today!

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Went to cadwell for an hour or two at dinner. Few clios on track.

Who was who??.

John

182, 205gti mk2 golf
I was there in mine :) It was a blue 172 cup like the other 7 there :L lol Was a really good day! I will upload some videos later :)

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Which was yours? Reg start? Like you said, there was a few there inc mine parked on grass lol

182, 205gti mk2 golf
Springs and roll bar :) Yer it was going pritty well! Other than the GTR i never got overtaken all day....£1200 Well spent id say!

182, 205gti mk2 golf
It was a big impact! But and i still dont no how iv got away with it really....alot of scuffs and a bit of a dint or 2.....Just makes it look a little more track happy ;) lol That GTR was seriously quick....Usualy nice stuff like that is slow on trackdays but it was very impressive :)

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Did ya see the 3 series spin it coming onto the track nearly taking out a steward at restart after dinner, after the mini crashed

2x 172 cups
i was there too ys 52 vbd
that beema spun as i exited the pits but gave me a clear track for 15 mins ;)
cracking day met some nice people off here ie Andy & Wayne oh and i suppose your included Barky!!!

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
I saw Shane in your back window lol. Who was the cup with yellow stickers

2x 172 cups
yeah a mate wrote it so they knew it was me !!
the yellow stickered 1 i dont know but was on sliks and caged
03 i think was Wayne from Doncaster but may be mistaken and been Andy !! confused as there was a good show.
Cant wait for next year and some sun and grip!!

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
yeah a mate wrote it so they knew it was me !!
the yellow stickered 1 i dont know but was on sliks and caged
03 i think was Wayne from Doncaster but may be mistaken and been Andy !! confused as there was a good show.
Cant wait for next year and some sun and grip!!

Still need to do my first track day (car only just where I want it, problem less) waiting til next summer. Should get a few together at cadwell again!

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Just stood there watching was making me wanna get on, was tempted on talking to a mate who runs it, if it was dry I would of tried lol!!

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Wish I had now lol. You never looked like you wanted to come in lol, said to me mate I think he's staying on til he runs outta fuel lol

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
When we got there at dinner parked mine at back, walked past 4 cups together. guessing was you guys. Was the black one off here??

2x 172 cups
haha i did stay out till the end and was on res when came in !
good job i saved some in a tin :lolup:
yeahwe were the 4 my wifes cup was over the other side, Dont know who the black one was ?

Johno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Mine was outta way lol. Went to me mates mams after and as went through the gate ripped my exhaust off, got local garage to put it on when they put my engine back in as I couldn't be arsed, knew I should of done it myself! F'ing clamps facing down!

Jap Shed
Lol! This was me
u8aja5up.jpg