ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cadwell video with R26r

172 sport
Another Cadwell video,towards the end of the video I was chasing a very well driven R26r Megane,I just wished he had stopped out a bit longer,I was just starting to enjoy myself :D as expected though he certainly had the legs on me on the straights,he did just get passed me down the back straight later that afternoon,but I managed to keep with him,I will post that one up later,but it did put the power down so much better than mine coming out of the corners :cool:.A LSD will have to be on my next shopping list :approve:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-h441yBdbI

Not sure who it was driving the R26r,but I was out with James the MSV instructor later that afternoon giving me a couple of flying laps in another R26r,and this guy came passed us and pulled away LOL :eek:

Twingo RS Cup
Oh i remember this lol it was my brother in the .R, i had the twingo with purple wheels but was out with Gary for the last bit. We seen you coming as we were just about to turn off into the pits but thought we would stay out, il pass the video onto him ;)

172 sport
nice vid!! A chap called Gary is driving that R26R...his car has been remapped iirc.

That would account for him pulling away from us,after he went passed,when I was being given my flying laps by the MSV instructor,still a good bit of driving from Gary though,I think the instructor was going to have a word with him about his car,I don't think these instructors like being passed on track like that:cool: when he was showing me how it should be driven:eek: