ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021

Caffeine & Machine Meet Up 2021
Posted by MrBlonde
Caffeine & Machine
Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Until: Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 01:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  Clio 172
Me too, mines currently on axle stands with no suspension 😬
I'm rushing to get the clio back on the road in time for this. I'm more than happy to meet up and drive on over with you but it may not be in a clio if it's not ready in time.

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
So, I may be opening a can of worms here so apologies in advance….

but…

would anyone (if possible, obviously) be able to bring CLIP and turn some airbags out for me pretty please? I can’t stand the light on the dash!

Beer/coffee tokens for the lady or gentleman who can 😁

Adey.

ClioSport Club Member

but…

would anyone (if possible, obviously) be able to bring CLIP and turn some airbags out for me pretty please? I can’t stand the light on the dash!

on a Clio? I've got an old version of clip that I haven't dug out for a while but it only worked on Clio's nothing newer. I will see if I can get it working again

Clio 172

but…

I used resistors for mine, have you tried them

SQ5,RB182 Cup,PB 182
on a Clio? I've got an old version of clip that I haven't dug out for a while but it only worked on Clio's nothing newer. I will see if I can get it working again
Yes - on my 182. It’s an 05 plate if that makes any difference?
I used resistors for mine, have you tried them
I have the yellow ones from Volantech and they work great but I’d rather do without them and just have the airbag turned off for it as before I fitted my wheel the light was on. I managed to get it to go off by fiddling with the plugs under the seat but it’s on again (with resistors fitted) and I’m unsure if it’s the seat and/or the wheel

bowen86

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully not lol. If I get it sorted ill bring it along. Drop me a pm a few days before hand to remind me (y)

I'll remind you.....

Also beer /coffee tokens here as I've got a few lights needing extinguishing. Appreciate your there to enjoy yourself and not there to be turning dash lights off but if you can, then I'd be eternally grateful. 😊

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I'm coming from Cheltenham, let me know if there is a met to drive up?
I will join a convoy as I am Kidderminster so not far from M5/M42 along with @RustyMojo 🙂 I think there is a more scenic route if we go through Worcester...a roads down to Stratford

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Happy to drive up from mine to Worcester way. Could meet at Tewkesbury Starbucks then head up to Worcester jct 6?
Yes bud. J6 at Worcester then head down the A422 then A46 into Stratford. Nice roads if the weather is nice. Anyone heading from the South West or Wales happy to tag along if your planning on M5 route

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197
Yes bud. J6 at Worcester then head down the A422 then A46 into Stratford. Nice roads if the weather is nice. Anyone heading from the South West or Wales happy to tag along if your planning on M5 route
Might join you on that I'm only in Stourbridge. Let me know what time you're thinking of joining up

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport
23. Adey
24. SharkyUK #1
25. SharkyUK #2
26. Alexb619
27. R5_FGY
28. Edward
29. Bowen
30. jamalgaskclarke
31. nicked95
32. Danith
33. K4M_clio
34. Kyle 86
35. cjgower
36. ChrisCurr
37. Big_Steve_T
38. Big_Steve_T rent-a-mate
39. Gus

I'm going to stick my name down as a definite. Will there be enough parking for all of us ?

Clio 172
1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport
23. Adey
24. SharkyUK #1
25. SharkyUK #2
26. Alexb619
27. R5_FGY
28. Edward
29. Bowen
30. jamalgaskclarke
31. nicked95
32. Danith
33. K4M_clio
34. Kyle 86
35. cjgower
36. ChrisCurr
37. Big_Steve_T
39. Gus

I'm going to stick my name down as a definite. Will there be enough parking for all of us ?
If you’ve booked then yes

Clio 172
Bad news for me, my coilovers have been delayed so I won’t have them in time, I’m hoping I can dig out my stock suspension and have it back on road in time, my mot also runs out on the 24th 🤦🏻‍♂️

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
If this heatwave is due to continue like they are saying it should, it should be great weather too

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I'd imagine they will stick us all at the back on the grass with a few in the yard. Be nice if we can lock the whole yard out though... See a few disgruntled supercar owners cry because they need to park in the back!

TRH_Racing

South East - Herts/London
ClioSport Area Rep
Gonna stick my name down on the list.

1. Mr Blonde
2. andy_coops
3. Dr Jekyll
4. Rustymojo
5. Bubbles
6. Cads
7. Jason_001
8. MLB
9. Kenich
10. hopgop1
11. plenty
12.cp1991
13. VenomUK
14. Cliocollins
15. BoostedSi
16. HAP
17. Trowfee
18. Tim.
19. Alikhht
20. green
21. Toddy86
22. Cronin_Motorsport
23. Adey
24. SharkyUK #1
25. SharkyUK #2
26. Alexb619
27. R5_FGY
28. Edward
29. Bowen
30. jamalgaskclarke
31. nicked95
32. Danith
33. K4M_clio
34. Kyle 86
35. cjgower
36. ChrisCurr
37. Big_Steve_T
39. Gus
40. Alistair14

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
So Gloucestershire/Worcestershire owners.
Hopefully this works? Do you want to meet up at M5 Jct 9 (Tewkesbury) Starbucks, the. Drive across country (avoiding Motorway) to Jct 6 to meet the Worcestershire attendees at Worcester Rugby club, before hammering across country to Stratford and C&M? View being meet at Tewkesbury Starbucks for 7? Then at Worc rugby club for 7:30 ? Aim for the drive over to be as cross country as possible.
@BoostedSi @cp1991 @VenomUK @Adeyspec

Any more fancy joining from around those areas???

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
Hopefully this works? Do you want to meet up at M5 Jct 9 (Tewkesbury) Starbucks, the. Drive across country (avoiding Motorway) to Jct 6 to meet the Worcestershire attendees at Worcester Rugby club, before hammering across country to Stratford and C&M? View being meet at Tewkesbury Starbucks for 7? Then at Worc rugby club for 7:30 ? Aim for the drive over to be as cross country as possible.

Yes mate all good. Should be a good day

cp1991

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 197

Yeah all sounds good I'll aim for meeting at worcester rugby club.