ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine & Machine Meet?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'll be away abroad all being well on those dates. Have a good one though!
If I don't end up going abroad due to travel restrictions etc I'll be sure to come down

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
24th preferred but not fussed on either, sounds good. Which time slot?

Will look into that mate,i normally go to events early 1st thing but,C&M starts to pick up get around mid morning/midday so maybe will be better for seeing other cars.See what they say monday when i speak to them.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Will look into that mate,i normally go to events early 1st thing but,C&M starts to pick up get around mid morning/midday so maybe will be better for seeing other cars.See what they say monday when i speak to them.
Top work so far mate, thanks for putting the work in. I should be Ok pretty much any date in July as wife will just have given birth. So she’ll want me out of the house 😂

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Top work so far mate, thanks for putting the work in. I should be Ok pretty much any date in July as wife will just have given birth. So she’ll want me out of the house 😂

Thanks mate,just trying to pick a date that most can make is the hardest thing.I guess who ever cant make this one can make the next one that gets arranged.

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate,just trying to pick a date that most can make is the hardest thing.I guess who ever cant make this one can make the next one that gets arranged.
Agreed, my experience with this sort of thing is to just pick a date and whoever can make it makes it. It’s hard enough arranging a f**king teams call at work! So getting a load of clio owners to agree a date is probably like trying to herding cats 😅

-Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  172-E92 M3-ZT V8
I’m up for this. Only about 45 mins away for me. Be nice to dust the cup off 🙂

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Just realised I put either 340 like I have 2, I was actually going to say either 340 or M3 but didn't ha ha ha

ixell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 cup phase 2
So what’s the situation now do we have a date to book our tickets
Many thanks
Scott