ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caged up & lowered some more..

Static Low
Hey guys. Finally got some pics done of the finished cage :D. Still need to sort myself out with some bucket seats & sorting out the rear floor though. Thanks for looking as always.

eeb7-1.jpg

eeb6-1.jpg

eeb8-1.jpg

eeb4-2.jpg

eeb3-1.jpg

eeb5-2.jpg

eeb2-2.jpg

eeb.jpg

Andy

top of the pyramid
jesus thats low, do you have a cushion your arse must be sore.

Cage looks good, is a proper one or just show

DCi 100
Not a fan of those rear wheels hiding under those arches tbh, even mine annoy me!

But the cage looks spot on.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks rediculous!

If it was up 20mm it would look 100 times better. Just looks fcuked imo.

C

clvs2222

that cage is gay, will prob do more harm than good in a crash. Other than that i like it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
As most its a cracking car but just too low for me now :( but aslong as your happy then all good

Static Low
The lowness is just a bit of fun. Playing around with coilies n tiny springs. Fair play.. alot of you dont like it but i think its mad haha. And all that matters is how i feel. I can assure you though, when i drop a 2 litre in it.. or upgrade to another car it wont be sitting quite so much on the deck

Megane 225 F1
I like everything except the lowness of the rear.

Thinking about dropping a 2ltr in aswell are we ;) im in the same boat. Just a pricey thing to do :(

172 cup
Alright bud . looks gd . think a saw u at the ek cruise a while back . think u know we grant that used to have the clio

Static Low
Thanks for the comments guys :)

Drive around as normal.. nearly haha & yeah dude i know Grant.

Going to be going for some new wheels (more of a euro style) soon, so the back will be getting raised to accomidate width & stretch.