ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

caliper colour coding?

a thirsty one
after colour coding my brake calipers, the cars a 182 in artic blue.

should i go blue to match the car or a bright silver?

what do people think would look best?

clio 172 cup
i am having the same problem mate. I have a 172 cup and dont know which colour to have as i am having my wheels powder coated white in a few weeks

2003 Clio 172 cup
silver kerbed to f**k alloys. i like the silver on the calipers but wait an see when its dried whether it looks any good or not. pics to follow

a thirsty one
my alloys are anthracite, thinking silver would look nice without being to obvious would match the 2.0 16v badge on door strip as well i guess.

easy decision on my last car which was red matched up with red calipers a no brainer but blues a different matter.

M2 Competition
Tempted to do mine black, just to tidy them up a bit. Not really a fan of bright colours unless you have special brakes.

a thirsty one
have decided to go for silver

A. think will look nice contrasting with the anthracite wheels and wanted subtle touch.
B. mate who has pug 206 gti 180 had some silver brake caliper paint left for free.

lets hope sun stays out tomorrow to get the job done.