ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caliper Extenders, Phase 1 Clio Owners

Through a friend of mine he's able to have sets of caliper extenders made up for people to use the 285mm discs.

I need 25 people as definite buyers, so far i have 15 people on the list. The price for these caliper extenders (per pair) IF i get the required 25 names is £30

The discs required to work on the big brake conversion are the ones from the Renault 21 TXi, iirc you'll need the caliper carriers off the Renault GT Turbo to complete the set up.

This has been posted on RTOC and RSC forums, i thought this might benefit the Clio members too.

Potential 285mm complete setup could cost less than £100 if you source the discs cheap enough. So far i've found 1 company that do the 21 TXi discs and they are £65.57 inc VAT the pair

http:// www.brakesinternational.co.uk/

Rb 182
Will these fit under 15" wheels??

Im running 16v stuff on teh front at the mo will these be able to run this conversion?/

PM please

I have 18 on the list so far for these extenders, i need 25. Is anyone interested in running the the 285mm front brake setup

£30 caliper extenders
£65 pair Renault 21 TXi 285mm discs