ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I am, with a controller. That’s why I don’t understand all the hate for cross play.

You get aim assist on pc with a controller too.

Was more of a joke mate. I'm sure I will get quick scoped and need a reason. Wasn't more a dig of assist, more not missing a shot. But again just in jest 😊

The game Imo runs better with it enabled

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I am, with a controller. That’s why I don’t understand all the hate for cross play.

You get aim assist on pc with a controller too.

Aim assist with controller? That’s answered my questions 😂😀😆

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Aim assist with controller? That’s answered my questions 😂😀😆

It’s rarely noticeable. But on the odd occasion it will start following someone and every time it does I think the controller’s broken 🤣

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
They took warzone rumble out which was the only mode I really enjoyed in the F2P. Had a go on plunder and BR and it's too objective focussed for my liking and boring with the large map. Rumble was none stop action I'm tempted to buy the full game but I might leave it a week in the hope they bring it back.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
MP5 nerf as well as the grau. Might try and make a Fennec class, see what it’s like with the right attachments.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Rumble was bloody awful. Just a cluster fook of players who didn't seem to know what the plan was and getting sniped.

Im sure there was more to it lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Rumble was bloody awful. Just a cluster fook of players who didn't seem to know what the plan was and getting sniped.

Im sure there was more to it lol

There is no plan I think that's why I liked it lol it's just straight up team death match but not on a tiny map and much more players. I only ever play Halo 5 for my other shooter and I guess there's a lot similar with big team battle on there. It's quick fast paced action which is fun for me. The snipers did get annoying sometimes there was 1 map which was a nightmare for it but flanking them was fun and plenty of close action was had in certain areas of the map.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Something is different since the update too.. or i’m even worse than usual. Played for 3hrs in trios and we all struggled every game.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It was super laggy earlier.
Jumping from one place to another. Turn around to shoot someone, next thing I know I'm shooting at a wall and getting killed.

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Everyone flapping on like the aim assist is like GTA where it just snaps across to any enemy in sight 😂

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Had a go on solos earlier for the 1st time and came 9th which I was happy with.

I know what you mean though, it's definitely a buzz from the offset for me as you don't have a team to rely on to save you (which in my case is around 104% of the time)

A SHED!
Another cheeky win on solos

think it’s the most satisfying thing to win in BR
In order to graduate to manhood every player should have to get a solo win in the bag to prove your worth. I'm trying to my third solo win. 2nd comes all too easy. Need one more win to make 12 before I quit it. 😂

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I play fine throughout the afternoon, then it gets past 9pm and I just go full r****d. Must be the sweaty hands