ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
In order to graduate to manhood every player should have to get a solo win in the bag to prove your worth. I'm trying to my third solo win. 2nd comes all too easy. Need one more win to make 12 before I quit it. 😂

Haha that was my third solo win and my most satisfying actually felt like I was in control the whole time and for once played the final circle position like a pro allowing me to pick the final two off nice and easy, didn’t stop the sweaty palms tho 😂

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
See I find that Warzone lacks that total adrenaline rush that a final top 10 finish in PUBG had.

Warzone is still a rush yes, but not a patch on PUBG.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
See I find that Warzone lacks that total adrenaline rush that a final top 10 finish in PUBG had.

Less wiggle room on PUBG I guess. One chance and then you're out.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Need to try BR solo again had a go when I first got the game and did terrible. I've been doing Plunder since they took away Rumble so have been getting used to the full map. Not sure how it works but I'm playing solo yet keep coming across people in teams usually manage 1 or 2 kills but usually end up dead or having to do a runner and leave the cash. I'm using cold blooded, ghost and tracker which helps a bit.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Been leveling up the FAL this morning to try out on BR now it’s been given a tweak.

Multuplayer shoothouse has been a smashing morning, top of team by some distance.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172

Agreed. A PUBG win was euphoria 😂 Warzone is a ‘Yes!’ And then its forgotten.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Issue with PC users and the FAL is that the fire button is on the mouse so rapid fire whilst aiming is tricky to keep steady.

Maybe that should say it’s tricky for K+M players, because people seem to forget they can use them on console too. Probably so they can moan about how much of an advantage it is. 😉

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Issue with PC users and the FAL is that the fire button is on the mouse so rapid fire whilst aiming is tricky to keep steady.

Try a lower DPI/Sensitivity?

Going on now for a bit. Seems to be 4th of July in the menus lol...

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I’m sure there isn’t any on Xbox.. I don’t seem to get it anyway. It’s on the middle setting. I put it onto the highest setting and it locked when I wasnt aiming on someone so just missed 30 shots 😂

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just watched this..

I use precision, and never noticed it as much as in this video. Seems precision helps whilst ADS, but you get zero assist when hip firing.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Just watched this..

I use precision, and never noticed it as much as in this video. Seems precision helps whilst ADS, but you get zero assist when hip firing.
Mines on precision too, I haven’t changed mine so I guess it’s the default? I’m going to be mindful of this today to see if I can actually notice anything.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Later start for me tonight. Half 8 most likely once I've got the minis to bed.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
I’m missing this atm, as sad as that sounds.

It’s good fun and a good relief, but having a 5 day old certainly means I’m either too tired to play or doing other stuff!

Someone else best take over Friday duties i’m afraid....

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Using the explosive rounds on the new sniper breaks the experience gain for it lol. :unsure:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Going to be tweaking some load outs on Plunder this afternoon as it’s easier then trying them out on BR.

Anyone up for a hrs or so? Kills only....

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Cracking duo win - don’t judge the kills, got @withoutabix back before final circle to take the win.

96BE6C6C-1192-4276-AFE4-E382A1CCF847.jpeg