ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Callies Changed....Its been VEEEEEEED!

Monaco Blue 172
Its been a busy week for the clio, went into the body shop Tuesday for 172 style sideskirts spraying and fitting as well as the V6 Spoiler. While it was in decided to get the cup splitter sprayed. Finished off today by changing the callipers from red to a more subtle silver to match the car.
DSCF0026.gif

During
DSCF0028.gif

DSCF0029.gif

DSCF0030.gif

After
DSCF0034.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

And the whole car
DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

Opinions welcome...be gentle!

Low 'n' Slow
did you use hammerite for the calipers?

i've got a tin of silver in my shed, the silver calipers look nice

Monaco Blue Mk2
That's looking nice mate, have you got any close up pics of the skirts please, especially at either end showing the fit, as they look fine in that picture but mine bow out at the end and my body shop isn't keen on them.

Monaco Blue 172
Blue4Ever said:
That's looking nice mate, have you got any close up pics of the skirts please, especially at either end showing the fit, as they look fine in that picture but mine bow out at the end and my body shop isn't keen on them.

Erm no not yet but i can get u some. yer body shop had bit of a problem with mine had to cut ridges in to fit round both arches and do a bit of filling. Will get some posted up tomoz hopefully for ya

Monaco Blue 172
Alan said:
Nice that mate....you going to lower it more?
Thinking of changing to fk konigsports because my spax kit is rubbish, ride is so harsh and the back springs are rattling like fuuk. and the spoiler was enough ;)

looks good, defo better for silver calipers. how much did you pay for the skirts to be fitted?

jamie