ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all MEMBERS

R

RyanWXM

I am calling all members that live in North Wales or surrounding area's to come forwardard.....
I need to get a good idea to how many of you are out there. I am located in Wrexham but travel a lot around the whole UK for work. On a day to day basis i see Clios driving around Wrexham and need to get in contact with them. I am asking that if you know of someone in this area
LET THEM KNOW ABOUT US!!!!!
Lets try to get this area back to its form of glory and i am only one man so i need YOUR help

Cheers
RyanWXM(North Wales Rep)​

182 FF
I've got a 182 and live near Holywell.. I don't know anyone around who has one though. There's a 197 down the road but don't know the guy at all unfortunately. Seen the odd 182 around, a BG the other day and a RB a few weeks ago but that's about it. Only seen them once each so they may not even be local.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
I've got a 182 and live near Holywell.. I don't know anyone around who has one though. There's a 197 down the road but don't know the guy at all unfortunately. Seen the odd 182 around, a BG the other day and a RB a few weeks ago but that's about it. Only seen them once each so they may not even be local.

Are you the guy that parks in the road by the swimming baths.

182 FF
I'm off on holiday with the other half a few days after and it's the last day we've got off work before we go so can't make it this time unfortunately.

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
No need to feel like a dick mate. You wasn't to know who are and who aren't my friends lol. I'm sure we will be friends one day [emoji41]

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
Not to worry mate we all have to start somewhere in life. Both myself and knuckles have had 1.2 clios

clio 182
hello, i live in holywell me and my son have both got blue 182s, look forward to getting together with other local members in the not too distant future.