ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Calling all those known in the colour gold!

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Hey guys,

I own a ph1 in the colour gold, which despite the stick I get from my mates I absolutely love especially when the car is squeaky clean!

Heres a quick picture I snapped earlier today

IMAG0061-1.jpg

The paintwork is getting bad in certain spots like the sills and rear arches which I intend to get sprayed pretty soon so I have been thinking I might as well use the opportunity and consider some colour coding of the plastics!

Further ideas I have had recently is to purchase a set of Lenso BSX's and coilovers to give it a nice euro look.

The main purpose of this thread however is I would love to see some pictures of any other known cars be it a ph1 or 2 in the same colour for inspiration!

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I also have a Ph1 in gold :) and I also get some stick haha but I don't think it looks to bad tbf.

Petrol Blue 182.
never been a fan of the gold I'm afraid.

However a Ph1 Sport rep may look abit special in this colour!

always admired the grey they used on the Ph2's but never gave it as a sport option :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
never been a fan of the gold I'm afraid.

However a Ph1 Sport rep may look abit special in this colour!

always admired the grey they used on the Ph2's but never gave it as a sport option :(

someone made a really nice grey NON sport rep in that.

tbh i think gold would match it nicely as a euro'd clio. think a rep wouldnt look right :S

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Personally I think the plastics would look good in satin black as would the diamond,
it would break up the gold nicely imo.

Decent alloys, nice bit of lowering.....done. :approve: