ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

callipers are painted

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
looks ace against the black wheels! the paint pot was tiny,it was like a never ending 1,two coats & plenty left! :D

Photo1041.jpg

Photo1042.jpg

Photo1043.jpg

Photo1044.jpg

Photo1045.jpg

Photo1046.jpg

Photo1047.jpg

Photo1051.jpg

Photo1052.jpg

Photo1054.jpg

Photo1055.jpg

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Get some pics from a distant. Looks good though.

Black Brembo stickers on those now would look immense.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers people! got the brembo stickers,they will either go on tomorrow or nxt week. got the paint off big hitter on ebay. great value for £6! :)

I'd have put the stickers on before I put the wheel back on tbh, saves doing it again later.

Never mind though, they look better now.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers. i would rather let the paint dry before adding the stickers as they may not stick!

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
if the calipers were touch dry (which you could have got form a hair dryer or heat gun you could have stuck the stickers on dawnos! looks great chick :)

xx

+ spray the center caps black!!

cheers. i would rather let the paint dry before adding the stickers as they may not stick!
I left mine over night without the wheels on, then added the stickers after that & lacquered over them :) then once that dried I re fitted the wheels.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Photo1057.jpg

Photo1058.jpg

Photo1059.jpg

Photo1060.jpg

i didnt wanna leave it on jacks incase of obstructing helicopters etc,so i had to put the wheels back on :approve: i got tomorrow to put me stickers on!

106 GTi
Personally I would have done the same on the stickers - good call letting it cure properly first.

Those centre caps not matching bugs me everytime you post picture - lazy slack french.

White Sti Hatch
I thought about doing white on mine at the start but it was just to much of a mare to keep clean....Looks goo though !

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
sexy car isnt bad too :eek:

charmer as ever paulene! ;)

Looks fecking amazing!!

thanks bud :D

Where did you get the stickers from?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BRAKE-CALIPER...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Fancy doing mine in red, it hard to do?

not at all,im abit squeemish at jacking it up,but as long as u back it up with axle stands its fine. Its really fun to do!

Personally I would have done the same on the stickers - good call letting it cure properly first.

cheers matie :approve:

Those centre caps not matching bugs me everytime you post picture - lazy slack french.

:lolup: it doesnt bother me, yet!

Love this car, prob my fav on the site!!!

aww,cheers luvy! :eek:

thanks for all the comments people :)