ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cam & aux kits being done wednesday £375 all in

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
been to a reputable company near me today for cam and aux belt kits fitted and was told £375 all in with a 1 year warranty on the work, i'll let you all know how it goes
before you ask they do know what they are doing and they have all the locking tools aswell

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
b****cks!!! The bits cost around £100 on there own!!

L'arctic Bleu Clio 182FF
Crazy prices... any of you know of places down south that do these prices, or is it just the cowboy northern mechanics?!... :p

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
b****cks!!! The bits cost around £100 on there own!!

+1!

My mate did mine (A long time ago, like 3 years?) with free parts (alone, worth £100) and he charged me £200.

People saying a 172 Cam and Aux belt kit fitted is £150 is horse s**t.

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Where did you get the work done Mark?

i'm having it done at nitro performance, they do everything there, turbo conversions jap parts my mate had his 205 mi16 done there 11 hours and they stopped untill it was finished

Audi TT
Sound. Will give them a call unless can get a good deal at that place in Exmouth and go see the parents at the same time :)

G

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
Well done, what you want a medal? Every thread i read about cambelts its got you in it saying the same thing.

You just one big button on your keyboard?

Good price by the way mark

*Man im in a bad mood

cheers dude its about time someone told them whats what!
you ready for the box change yet?

Megane Trophy, Golf
i'm having it done at nitro performance, they do everything there, turbo conversions jap parts my mate had his 205 mi16 done there 11 hours and they stopped untill it was finished

Wheres that then? never heard of them before! you considered Hill Power? ;)

Ph1 172 & meg 225 lu
there on storforth lane ind est mate
they have just moved to a bigger unit so must be doing well
a few friends have been to him for work and he was highly recomended
how much at hill power? where they based?

clio 172
Well you try to be helpful and stop people getting ripped off, I suppose not everyone can get their parts at trade prices, and has got the brains to sort out a cash deal with their local mechanic. only trying to help.