ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cam Belt change 182

Clio 182
I know this has been asked before about cam belt changes and who is best and cheapest, but most of the garages seem to be in the south!!
Please can you give me suggestions on where to take my clio 182 for a cam belt change in the north west or as close to Lancashire as possible? My clio has only done 26,000 miles but will be 5 years old in may. Also wanted to know if I should be changing the Aux Belt also and if so, do i just need the belt changing or the pulleys and everything too?:(

Thanks.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
you want a full cambelt kit and full aux belt kit, expensive but u need it, would say i would do it for ya but im to lazy

clio 182 black /gold
Try birchwood services. I hear they are real good. A bit of a drive but worth it. You will need cam belt rollers and pre tensioners also aux belt.