ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cam locking tool, is this the right one/good enough?

only about £8 price difference to renault. ONLY use genuine. that one you've posted is the bendy one

TBH for the price of the tool, just pay to have it checked
 
Ahh I was under the impression the renault tool was well into the hundreds of pounds...

I'll get a proper renault one then. I'd sooner check myself than have to travel a long way to a half decent specialist etc
 
if you get the full set of renault tools that you need to actuallt SET the timing, then they come to around £160. That one tool you put up is only part of the set, and not much difference in price for a genuine one.

you're less than an hour from me I believe
 
Back
Top