MikeLYR27 Car Turbo LY R27 Aug 4, 2009 #1 Has any one had this done yet? Found some on the yozza site and was wondering what the improvements were like? Cheers
Has any one had this done yet? Found some on the yozza site and was wondering what the improvements were like? Cheers
Kam. Car 172 Ph1, Lupo GTI Aug 5, 2009 #2 I'm not sure about the Yozza ones but the CatCams 402's give these gains Pre cams and map: 184.9bhp and 156lb.ft of torque With Cat Cams: 188bhp and 158lb.ft of torque With Cat Cams and remap: 200.4bhp and 165lb.ft of torque I haven't got any details of the gains on other 197 CatCams camshaft profiles unfortunately as there are more aggressive ones Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
I'm not sure about the Yozza ones but the CatCams 402's give these gains Pre cams and map: 184.9bhp and 156lb.ft of torque With Cat Cams: 188bhp and 158lb.ft of torque With Cat Cams and remap: 200.4bhp and 165lb.ft of torque I haven't got any details of the gains on other 197 CatCams camshaft profiles unfortunately as there are more aggressive ones
marinemackay2003 Car Supercharged Ph1 172 Aug 5, 2009 #4 also a write up in aug preformance french car about moding the 197 covering them
Šįk Car Italian 3.2 V6 Aug 5, 2009 #6 surely more aggressive ones with the map with produce 20+bhp!? i assume these are simluler gains for the 1*2..?
surely more aggressive ones with the map with produce 20+bhp!? i assume these are simluler gains for the 1*2..?