ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cambelt advice

clio trophy
just moved down to warrington and i have a clio trophy. Need to replace the cambelt soon. Anyone know where and how much it will cost in warrington? Thanks!

S&K

182 cup + Elise
N.W Performance in Northwich gets some very good reviews, they advertise on here but if that is too far for you PM me and I will recomdend a local 'good' garage for you. Believe me there are some cowboys in warrington, I have dealt with them all through work and would only reccomend a very small handful

Hope This Helps

Simon

MKV GTI
As above, not too far for you to travel and provide excellent service had both my belts done and a full service for £470! if you get there early enough you will be driving away within half a day I highly recommend them definetly worth the journey.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Birchdown near Whitchurch would get my vote. Wouldn't let anyone else touch my car tbh. You'd get to borrow the van for the day to!

S&K

182 cup + Elise
Birchdown near Whitchurch would get my vote. Wouldn't let anyone else touch my car tbh. You'd get to borrow the van for the day to!

When I had a Williams I got a mate who was working for Bellcharm Renault to do my cambelt, he was the longest serving mechanic there and had done a lot of 16v and Williams servicing and belts. He came to my garage and did it as a Sunday cash job - finished it myself as he was totally crap !! goes to show that just because someone does it for a living doesn't mean they are any good !! Now I'm not saying that the above mentioned are anything like that at all they both have had very good feeback from here but I am saying go with someone trusted (like above) Don't just take it into any garage, I have had personal experience with the mechanics that tie their horses up instead of parking their cars in the local area :D